Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday, Friday...

Ahhh, Friday - my long lost love. Got off to a rocky start today when I had the brilliant idea to pick up some food for breakfast. Woke up, threw up on some sweat pants and headed out. Arrived at the drive thru, waited in line 10 minutes just for them to tell me I was 3 minutes past the cutoff for breakfast. I promptly exclaimed "Mother f****r!" told them to forget it and sped off. That's what I get for wanting fast food anyway, I should have known better. From now on I'll stay home and cook like I normally do.

After I got my daily outburst out of the way, I had a relatively decent and productive day. Spent about an hour or two daydreaming about taking Dominic to Disney World. Who says Disney is just for kids? I've been all over the country on various vacations and it's still my all time favorite place to go. I already have his first five years planned out and he's not even here yet...

Finally decided it was time to be productive around 3 PM, and have been working on marketing and training materials for my businesses ever since. Now if only I could find some semi-intelligent, motivated employees my life would be complete!

"The game of life is the game of boomerangs. Sooner or later our thoughts, deeds and words come back to us with astounding accuracy."

0 comments:

Post a Comment