Wednesday, June 29, 2011

NYC, The Yanks and an Upcoming Ultrasound...

Since I got to NY in early May my life has consisted primarily of business, baby and spending what little time I have left with family. Which is why I'm stoked to be taking a trip to the city tomorrow to see a Yankees game. It's been about 6 years since I've been to a game, and this will be my first time in the new Yankees stadium. NYC is about a 5 hour trip from upstate NY where I've been staying so it will make for a long day, but the change of scenery and fun will be well worth it! Hopefully I can find a few things for Dominic's Yankees themed nursery while I'm down there...


I'm getting very anxious for my upcoming ultrasound next Tuesday. This will be my third one. The first two were done to confirm how far along I was and come up with a due date. From what I understand, at the upcoming ultrasound they will measure him, his legs, arms, and look at his brain to make sure everything is developing properly.  My doctors office also has 3D ultrasound capabilities so hopefully they will give us another sneak peek at what he looks like. I can't wait to see him! My favorite picture from last time is the one they gave me of his little legs and feet - how cute!


"If you wait to do everything until you're sure it's right, you'll probably never do much of anything.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment