Saturday, July 2, 2011

What a Week!

My apologies for the absenteeism the last couple days - it's been a hell of a week! Had a great time in NYC at the Yankees game on Thursday. Never a dull moment with the rowdy group of family and friends I went with. Weather was great, and the Yanks won the game so the trip was a win-win. We're hoping to make the trip an annual event and I can't wait to take Dominic next year! The new Yankees stadium is nice, although I must I admit I prefer the old stadium, if for no other reason than the amount of history that was there. Bought the cutest Jeter t-shirt and Yankees bucket hat for Dominic - it's sooo damn cute (and it better be for nearly $40!).





Spent a day at the beach yesterday with my mom and brothers. It was so nice to just relax, soak up some sun and enjoy being outside. I realized my baby bump is a lot more noticeable when I lay down! Time to start looking for a bigger bathing suit methinks. And yes, I am one of those pregnant women who plans on wearing a bikini the entire time I'm pregnant. And no, I don't care what you think about it :)

Got in touch with an old friend today who moved to San Diego last year. It was great to reconnect with him! It's so crazy how much things can change in a years time. In just under a year, I have moved (temporarily) to NY and am expecting a child. He, on the other hand, moved to San Diego and got married! One thing I've learned in life is to always expect the unexpected. "It takes a long time to grow an old friend."

0 comments:

Post a Comment