Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Mama's a Slacker...

Baby mama has been a slacker this past week! From baseball games to the beach, ultrasounds and working like a madman I've had no time to do any updates the last couple days. First off, had my second trimester ultrasound today and Dominic is still a boy! Yeah!!! Huge sigh of relief. I couldn't help but laugh - every time the ultrasound tech put the ultrasound by his face, he started punching me. He's feisty already! The doctor says he looks great, is growing normally, doesn't have any red flags for any problems and is still on track to make his appearance on Turkey Day. They estimated his size to be about 11 ounces and 10 inches long. And he has the most adorable big old lips! I couldn't be happier. :)

Had a great time on a wee shopping spree today, compliments of Grandma. Was able to get the jogging stroller, baby bath and Boppy I wanted, in addition to clothes, shoes and various other items. I can't wait to see my little guy in his Converse All Stars. Thanks Grandma!








In the few (and far between) moments I do get for myself, I've been doing a lot of thinking. It's amazing how one little person can turn your whole world upside down in a matter of months. I'm on a mission to be the best damn mama on the face of the earth and that includes finding the perfect private school, the best life insurance policy and the nicest place to live. Changes are definitely coming. Haven't quite decided the where or when yet, but Dominic and I are going to take this world by storm - people beware! “Change is the essence of life. Be willing to surrender what you are for what you could become.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment