Thursday, July 7, 2011

Bump Bump Bump...

My baby bump seems to be growing by the minute! I've been taking weekly pictures since about 10 weeks to document my progress, and in today's picture I noticed a huge change since last week. Call me crazy but I think maternity shopping is somewhere in my near future. I'm hoping Dominic comes out in the 7-8 lb range, but my instincts tell me I've got a bigger baby in the making. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!


Although I'm unable to participate in a lot of the activities I had planned for this summer (skydiving, paragliding, river rafting, scuba diving, etc) I am still hoping to get in a good camping trip before the warm weather ends. And by camping I mean a cabin, RV or some other form of shelter that offers a shower. I'm envisioning a cabin in the woods by the lake with a canoe. Somewhere in the Adirondack Mountains? Perhaps. Time to embark on a mission to plan this camping trip before everything is booked!

"If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal. Not to people or things."

0 comments:

Post a Comment