Thursday, July 28, 2011

He's a Mover and a Shaker!

Little Dominic is a mover and a shaker already! His kicks and punches are starting to become a lot more pronounced. As I'm sitting here writing this I'm giggling to myself because he just gave me a series of hard kicks that I could see through my shirt. Let the games begin!

It's official. I now have a bump that is very unmistakable as a baby! I'm thinking this is a good thing because for awhile I didn't really look pregnant to those who didn't know me. I looked more like I just had a flabby belly. It should be interesting to see how my belly pops out over the next 17 weeks. Be kind to your mama, Dominic, please be kind...


I'm in the process of making some very exciting changes to both of my businesses. The changes to my marketing and advertising firm are just about complete and I'm hoping to start picking up some bigger clients with the more personalized services The Alpha Omega Solution is now offering. As for my boutique, the changes are still a work in progress but the new and completely revamped TT's Attic should be unveiled at the end of September. I'm super excited for everyone to see what I have in store. With all the effort I've thrown into business the last few months especially, I've started to become more keenly aware of what works and what doesn't. If it's not broke, I certainly wont fix it but I'm all about making changes and trying new things to improve my business model and increase efficiency. And if these changes don't give the results I'm hoping for, then I'll keep right on trying out new ideas. Because the bottom line is, I'm not going anywhere, my businesses aren't going anywhere and I'm in this game for the long haul. Competitors beware because I'm on a mission to kick some serious ass! "Success isn't a result of spontaneous combustion.  You must set yourself on fire."

0 comments:

Post a Comment